- Grape Variety: 100% Moscato di Canelli
- Age: one 30 years old vineyard and one of 6 years
- Location: Coazzolo (AT), 300m a.s.l.
- Exposition: West-East
- Soil: Calcareous – sandy
- Raising System: Guyot
- Yield: 80 q /ha
- Management: Low environmental impact. Vegetative-productive equilibrium of the plants. No herbicides.
- Period: Beginning of september
- Harvest: By hand
- Controlled fermentation at about 16-17°C for 20-30 days
- Maturation on the fine lees with bâtonnage for 4-5 months
- Ageing 2-3 months in bottle before release
- Racking with use of gravity and inert gas
ORGANOLEPTIC PROFILE & ANALYTICAL DATA
- Colour: Intense straw yellow
- The nose presents aromatic notes of white fruit, citrus and sage
- In the mouth it is dry, warm, round, with a nice freshness and sapidity and a finish that confirms the nose
- ABV: 13 – 14 % vol.
- Total Acidity: 6-6,5 gr/lt
- Residual Sugar: 0 gr/lt
- Bottles Produced: 6000
- Food Matches: Versatile wine, perfect as an aperitif and with various appetizers, seafood and hard cheeses
- Serving Temperature: 10-12° C