Douja d’Or Prize 2014
“Golden Star” Vinibuoni d’Italia 2015; “4 Stars” 2016
- Grape Variety: 100% Arneis
- Location: Guarene (CN)
- Period: Mid-end of september
- Controlled fermentation at about 16-17°C for 20-30 days
- Maceration on the skins of 50% of the must for the first days
- Maturation on the fine lees with bâtonnage for 4-5 months
- Ageing 2-3 months in bottle before release
- Racking with use of gravity and inert gas
ORGANOLEPTIC PROFILE & ANALYTICAL DATA
- Colour: Straw yellow with green highlights
- The nose presents intense aromas of white fruit and flowers
- In the mouth it is dry, with a pleasant freshness and sapidity
- ABV: 13 % vol.
- Total Acidity: 6-6,5 gr/lt
- Residual Sugar: 0 gr/lt
- Bottles Produced: aprox. 4000
- Food Matches: Various appetizers, seafood and white meat dishes; perfect as an aperitif
- Serving Temperature: 10-12° C
“Ansem” in Piedmontese dialect means “together” as well as “ensemble”.
In this bottle you will find a wine that speaks proudly of its territory, and of the cheerful set of ideas, dreams, hopes, fears, efforts shared in the past three years by a group of friends: Guido, Alessia and Mattia. Three young people coming from different experiences but united by a common passion for wine and by the determination to follow their dreams.
Ansem is a wine which is determined to be good; to be observed, smelled and tasted with a trustful smile. Needless to say, spitting is absolutely forbidden!
The wine label has been designed by Gianluca Biscalchin.